They have always helped us with ongoing business needs. I thoroughly recommend them for accounting and investment advice whether it is business or self managed super.”
From structuring the business at start up stage, operational accounting/financial services during growth stages and helping to plan and execute exit strategies their support and advice has been crucial to our success. I have also been delighted with the personal superannuation services and will continue to seek their on going support. The friendly, professional style of Newcastle accountant Chris and Andrew flows through the company and has a great cultural influence across all accounting staff.
I highly recommend accountant Leenane Templeton – Newcastle Accountants to anyone seeking the range of services they offer.”
- Staff and accountants are always friendly and helpful
- The Accountant Directors of Leenane Templeton saw there was a need to supply a fully rounded service to its clients. They have achieved this by having access to resources outside of Leeane Templeton.
- It is good to know that the accountant you’re dealing with cares how your business is travelling as much as you do.
- I have always found the accounting and business advice that we have received in expanding, setting up private super fund, tax issues, accounting and legal issues is explained so we can understand the implications of our final decision. The accountants and staff will listen to your take on the issue and what you want to do and will advise you how to arrive at the best possible solution for you and your business
- Leenane Templeton, Newcastle accountants from time to time has run seminars on topics in the Newcastle area that they believe are important to Newcastle businesses. These seminars are very informative and we believe has given us a better insight to making better informed decisions for our company’s longevity.
These Newcastle accountant seminars have helped us understand our Newcastle company better, making us look at areas we sometimes consider less important. This makes you aware of ways to improve your performance.
We consider Leenane Templeton, Newcastle accountant to be a valuable resource – both as our accountant and as an outside source for sourcing out resources to answer today’s tricky business environment.
We highly recommend Leenane Templeton, Newcastle Accountant to anyone who wants to have the upper hand in today’s business environment.
Chris identified all of the key drivers in our business, including the percentage limits for cost of sub contractors, labour costs and many other areas. This ensured that we fully understood our Newcastle business including which quote was profitable and which was not. Our other competitors may have to cut corners to keep the price low impacting on the quality of work, however we were able to ensure that our Newcastle and regional customers received a great service whilst we still made money.”